Enjoy the secenic beauty of Mowgli's Land - Pench National Park. We have created a perfect Tiger photogrpahy tour for you.
Day 1 - Nagpur to Pench National Park Meals - Lunch & Dinner
At Nagpur, meet and greet by our representative and we will proceed towards Pench National Park. After Hassle Free Check In, Appreciate lunch at your hotel then set out on a tiger safari in Pench National Park. The teak backwoods of Pench are home to shifted natural life and you have a chance of locating these creatures at Pench. Settled in the southern part of the Satpura Hills, Pench Tiger Reserve is named after the Pench River that courses through it. Notwithstanding tigers, the range is well known for extensive groups of gaur (Indian buffalo), chital, sambar, nilgai, wild boar, wild dog and more.
Day 2 - Pench National Park Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
An early morning safari excursion with breakfast denote the begin of t he second day. The long safari beginning at sunrise permits you to watch the great forest wake up with movement. An afternoon safari drive takes you into the deep forest on another investigation. At Evening you can enjoy the forest with an amazing thrill. After drive , lodge staff will welcome you with wet towel and refreshing snacks. You can enjoy the wildlife documentaries at lodge till dinner.
Day 3 - Pench National Park to Nagpur Meals : Breakfast
After breakfast, we will travel back to Nagpur (2 hours ) to catch your flight/train for onward journey.
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing
- All Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 Jungle Safaris
- Park Entry Fee, Guide Charges, Gypsy Charges
- Nagpur - Pench - Nagpur by AC car.
- Camera Fee, if any
- In Transit Meals
- Laundary, Personal Expenses
- Any thing not mentioned at Inclusions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Mentioned rates exclude all drinks and laundry.
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes
- Rooms and Safaris are subject to availability.
- Rates are Valid for Indian nationals only, foreigner can add INR 2500 per person extra
- Please note, guests will be required to sign a Form on arrival at the Resort.
- Children over 11 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- All additional extras to be settled on departure. This includes: curio shop purchases, spa treatments & products, as well as all beveragesr; the mini bar & sundowner / game drive drinks.
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation
- Full prepayment is required before the guests arrive a Resort
- More than 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the full accommodation charge
- More than 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the full accommodation charge
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival: 100% of the full accommodation charge
Group Terms and Conditions
- Any reservation of 4 Rooms or people is considered a group
- A 30% deposit is payable on confirmation of the reservation
- Two further deposits of 25% each are payable 150 days and 90 days respectively prior to arrival, and the full balance is required no less than 30 days before arrival
Group Cancellation Policy
- 10% if cancelled more than 150 days prior to arrival
- 25% if cancelled less than 150 days before arrival
- 50 if cancelled 90 days before arrival
- 100% if cancelled less than 45 days before arrival
Note : Rates may be changed during festivals like Diwali/New Year or on long Public holidays.