Tribal Camp is back this season, with renovated and air-conditioned cottages to make your stay a comfortable experience.
We shall soon offer online booking facilities from our website. Stay tuned !!
Welcome to TRIBAL CAMP at the PENCH TIGER RESERVE, Madhya Pradesh, India – a resort with wooden huts and rustic appeal, that has been designed to create an experience of living in nature, with nature! Located in the Seoni District, Thesil Khurai, approximately 115 kms from Nagpur, TRIBAL CAMP is conveniently located in the thick of the buffer of the Pench National Park.
Nestled cozily in the wilderness amidst the flora and fauna of Pench, home to Mowgli*, TRIBAL CAMP is an enticing getaway from urban contemporary living.
TRIBAL CAMP – The name itself would probably give you an idea of what we are about. We are about exploring life with a raw and rustic edge.
For example, we have log huts sans the traditional brick and mortar holiday homes. Covered with dried grass that nature has built to absorb heat or cold, our attempt is to give you a glimpse of living ecologic! The log huts or wooden machaans also benefit the environment apart from several health benefits. Serenity in Sync with nature, TRIBAL CAMP ensures no compromise on your comfort. Just to illustrate, in the summers, we prefer desert coolers which are designed to take the dry heat of central India, not ACs.
Check-in ( 13:00 hrs )
Booked rooms will be held for check-in until 10.00 am the following day of the scheduled check-in date, after which the booking will be deemed cancelled upon no-show and Hotels shall be entitled to release the booked room(s) for the remaining stay dates to other guests. No refunds will be provided for the cancelled booking.
Check-out ( 10:00 hrs )
If you check-out beyond the stipulated time at the Hotel of your stay, Hotel reserves the right, without further notice to you, to charge you an additional one (1) night's stay at the then prevailing room rate or remove your belongings into the luggage storage facility.
Luggage storage is available only for guests currently staying with the Hotel to store their luggage or other personal belongings before check-in or after check-out, at the Hotel's option.
Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel. If you would like further details please contact at email@example.com
You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to the Hotel premises or property caused by you or any persons in your party (whether or not staying at the Hotel) during your stay.
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
COMPLAINTS OR COMMENTS
We take our guest satisfaction very seriously. Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at one of our hotels should be made in the first instance to the hotel's duty manager at the time of your stay so that we can attempt to resolve it immediately.
Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Service: yes
Wi Fi: yes
Hot Water: yes
Booking Terms and Conditions
* Mentioned rates exclude all drinks and laundry.
* Rates are inclusive of all taxes.
* Please note, guests will be required to sign a Form on arrival at the Hotel/Resort.
* Children over 11 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
* All additional extras to be settled on hotel itself before checkout. This includes: shop purchases, spa treatments & products, as well as all beverages ordered from the bar; the mini bar & anything thing ordered from kitchen.
* The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
* Normal Hotel check-in time is from 12.00 hrs on wards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
* Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy, if guest ordered any thing extra, has to pay directly at hotel.
* All bookings must be confirmed in writing.
* A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation.
* Full prepayment is required before arrival.
* More than 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the full accommodation charge.
* More than 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the full accommodation charge.
* Less than 30 days prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge.
* Less than 7 days prior to arrival: 100% of the full accommodation charge.
Group Terms and Conditions
* Any reservation of 5 Rooms is considered a group.
* A 30% deposit is payable on confirmation of the reservation.
*Two further deposits of 25% each are payable 150 days and 90 days respectively prior to arrival, and the full balance is required no less than 30 days before arrival.
Group Cancellation Policy
* 10% if cancelled more than 150 days prior to arrival.
* 25% if cancelled less than 150 days before arrival.
* Two further deposits of 25% each are payable 150 days and 90 days respectively prior to arrival, and the full balance is required no less than 30 days before arrival.
Note : Rates may be changed during festivals like Diwali/New Year or on long Public holidays.